"A Jesus-centered church growing together through developing disciples and transforming our communities."
Our vision is summed up in a 10-10-10 principle.
Reach 10% of the population of New Hampshire to be followers of Jesus.
Operate on 10% overhead costs, allowing 90% to be used for the mission.
Build up a community in their faith giving 10% of their income to Jesus' work.
We are Jesus-centered. There is one cornerstone and everything we do is measured to this foundation.
We are people-focused. Every person has value because they are made in the image of God.
We will always be who God has uniquely called us to be.
We are makers because God is a maker. It is our response to a Creator God.
We believe in the supernatural multiplication of our time, talent, and money. Our 10 becomes Jesus’ 100.
We go toward the difficult. We must go to the dark places to shine the light.
There is a place for you. You have a purpose and a role to play. You will be cared for and supported.
- We believe in the Trinity of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. The three parts of the Trinity are coexistent and coeternal, meaning that they always have existed and will always exist together. They are coequal in divine perfection, meaning that no person of the Trinity is more powerful or more perfect than any other person in the Trinity.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. He is co-equal with the Father. Jesus lived a sinless human life and offered Himself as the perfect sacrifice for the sins of all men by dying on a cross. He rose from the dead after three days to demonstrate His power over sin and death. He ascended to Heaven and will return again to reign as King of Kings and Lord of Lords. We are believe in the second coming of Christ; no one know the exact time He will come, but believers will continue to spread the Gospel until the day He comes. When Christ descends from Heaven, all believers will be taken up to meet Him in the air.
- We believe that the baptism with the Holy Spirit is an experience that follows salvation. All believers have God’s Spirit within them. Holy Spirit baptism empowers believers to exalt Jesus, to live lives of holiness, and to be witnesses of God’s saving grace. We believe that those who experience Holy Spirit baptism today will experience it in the same manner that believers experienced it in the early church; in other words, we believe that they can speak in tongues—languages that are not known to them.
- We believe that the Bible is God's Word to all men. It was written by human authors under the supernatural guidance of the Holy Spirit. It is the ultimate source of truth for Christian beliefs and living. We believe that the Bible is absolutely true, enduring, and unchangeable.
- We believe that Adam and Eve, the precursors of the entire human race, were created in the image of God; God designed man to have fellowship with Him, however, they disobeyed God and became sinners. We are all born with a sinful nature and choose to sin against God. We are incapable of regaining a right relationship with God through our own efforts. Through Adam, all people inherited sin’s nature and consequences, and all are in need of a Redeemer.
- We believe that you were created to exist forever. We believe that forever is spent in one of two places: eternally separated from God because of sin or in union with God because of His forgiveness and salvation. We believe that everyone will stand before the judgement seat of Christ when they die. We believe that Heaven is the habitation of the living God and the eternal home of born-again believers (John 14:2; Revelation 7:15-17). We believe that hell is a place of darkness, deep sorrow and unquenchable fire, which was not prepared for man but for the devil and his angels; it will become the place of eternal separation from God for all who reject Christ as Savior.