Everyone has a hurt, habit, or hangup that we need to overcome.
We can't do it alone! We need God and each other to succeed!
Join us every Friday night at 6:30pm for a time of worship, insightful message, and conversation.
Celebrate Recovery is a Christ-centered, 12 step recovery program for anyone struggling with hurt, pain or addiction of any kind. Celebrate Recovery is a safe place to find community and freedom from the issues that are controlling our life.
Download our brochure for a closer look!
Celebrate Recovery Small Groups CAN:
• Provide you a safe place to share your experiences, strengths, and hopes with others that are also going through a Christ-centered recovery.
• Provide you with a leader who has gone through a similar hurt, hang-up, or habit and who will facilitate the group as it focuses on a particular Step each week.
• The leader will also follow Celebrate Recovery’s “Small Group Guidelines,” listed below.
• Provide you with the opportunity to find an Accountability Partner or a Sponsor.
• Encourage you to attend other recovery meetings held throughout the week.
Celebrate Recovery Groups Will NOT:
• Attempt to offer any professional advice. Our leaders are not counselors. At your request, we can provide you with a list of approved counseling referrals.
• Allow its members to attempt to “fix” one another.
Go one step further
The Celebrate Recovery 12-Step Study is more of an in-depth study than the Friday night open share groups. It goes to the heart of the many issues we all face in life. It is essentially the meat and potatoes of the Celebrate Recovery ministry. The purpose of this program is to allow us to become free from life's hurts, hang-ups, and habits. When you go through the 12-Step Study, the truth of God's Word will transform your heart, mind, and soul. No longer will the addictions, dysfunction, and compulsiveness be your constant way of life. Sure, you may struggle with them occasionally, but you will learn how to become a new person, someone that you can be proud of.
These 12-Step Study groups are split up into men's and women's groups. They are a safe place to share your heart and the things that you currently struggle with along with the pains and hurts from the past. Those who would like to attend a 12-Step Study must also attend CR on Friday nights.