- We believe in the Trinity of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. The three parts of the Trinity are coexistent and coeternal, meaning that they always have existed and will always exist together. They are coequal in divine perfection, meaning that no person of the Trinity is more powerful or more perfect than any other person in the Trinity.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. He is co-equal with the Father. Jesus lived a sinless human life and offered Himself as the perfect sacrifice for the sins of all men by dying on a cross. He rose from the dead after three days to demonstrate His power over sin and death. He ascended to Heaven and will return again to reign as King of Kings and Lord of Lords. We are believe in the second coming of Christ; no one know the exact time He will come, but believers will continue to spread the Gospel until the day He comes. When Christ descends from Heaven, all believers will be taken up to meet Him in the air.
- We believe that the baptism with the Holy Spirit is an experience that follows salvation. All believers have God’s Spirit within them. Holy Spirit baptism empowers believers to exalt Jesus, to live lives of holiness, and to be witnesses of God’s saving grace. We believe that those who experience Holy Spirit baptism today will experience it in the same manner that believers experienced it in the early church; in other words, we believe that they can speak in tongues—languages that are not known to them.
- We believe that the Bible is God's Word to all men. It was written by human authors under the supernatural guidance of the Holy Spirit. It is the ultimate source of truth for Christian beliefs and living. We believe that the Bible is absolutely true, enduring, and unchangeable.
- We believe that Adam and Eve, the precursors of the entire human race, were created in the image of God; God designed man to have fellowship with Him, however, they disobeyed God and became sinners. We are all born with a sinful nature and choose to sin against God. We are incapable of regaining a right relationship with God through our own efforts. Through Adam, all people inherited sin’s nature and consequences, and all are in need of a Redeemer.
To see the full list of what we believe, click here.
- We believe that you were created to exist forever. We believe that forever is spent in one of two places: eternally separated from God because of sin or in union with God because of His forgiveness and salvation. We believe that everyone will stand before the judgement seat of Christ when they die. We believe that Heaven is the habitation of the living God and the eternal home of born-again believers (John 14:2; Revelation 7:15-17). We believe that hell is a place of darkness, deep sorrow and unquenchable fire, which was not prepared for man but for the devil and his angels; it will become the place of eternal separation from God for all who reject Christ as Savior.